Thursday, November 23, 2006

Designer Clothes: $2000
Stolen Mobile: $200

BIG KNOB ending his question with a preposition: priceless.

Q :"Where can I get her clothes off? Carri Mundane designs clothes for rude boys who kiss the girls, then steal their mobiles. They're clothes for boys she'd like to shag..."

A: First, here's Carri Mundane herself, along with a quote:

“I don’t only want to play computer games, I want to be inside them. Rave is not just for this season; it’s my attitude. Rave is distinctly un-ironic. Irony detaches people from their experiences so they’re left with nothing to believe in.”


Rave is her attitude, I'm guessing color coordination is her hobby and, apparently, she's wearing turquoise shorts with tights un-ironically. This doesn't look like she can afford to discriminate which boys she'd like to shag. I'd say you can get her clothes off pretty much anywhere. I just wouldn't recomment doing it in an epileptic's line of sight.
And here's the clothes that Carri designs:

Dude, it's a gangsta wearing pajamas and a polyhedron on legs. No girl would let either of these characters anywhere near her mobile. It would be rude not to take their clothes off.

No comments: